20 Seconds To Mars
If the game should not run in your browser, you can download it instead. Performance and graphics quality is better in the downloaded variant.
This very short game was created for the 20 Second Game Jam from 5th November 2022 to 6th December 2022. As the name of the Game Jam suggests, the theme was to create a game which can be finished from start to end within 20 seconds.
They said it's not possible to fly to Mars within 20 seconds. Let's prove them otherwise! In this very short game you have to fly with your rocket to Mars within 20 seconds. Evade incoming enemy ships, asteroids and the gravity of the sun to reach Mars as fast as possible. Good luck, Commander!
If you reached Mars within 20 seconds, take a screenshot and post it in the comments to get on the leaderboard! The leaderboard will be updated around once each day.
Last time updated: 2022-12-18 16:24 CET
- MarcoGamesDe - 02:918
- None - 00:000
- None - 00:000
This is a complete list of all assets I used to create this game.
- 3D (Rocket and Space): Space Graphics Toolkit
- 3D (Spaceships with Laser): Star Sparrow Modular Spaceship
- 3D (Spaceships with Rockets): Hi-Rez Spaceships Creator Free Sample
- Music: Fire Emblem - Stinger 1 - by David Robson
- SFX (Explosions): Gun & Explosion Sounds
- SFX (Laser): Sci-Fi Arsenal
- SFX (Rocket Engine): Constant Rocket Engines
- Textures (Planets): solarsystemscope.com
- Tools: Audacity, GIMP, Unity URP
- VFX (Explosions and Laser): Sci-Fi Arsenal
- Voice (Robotic): ttsmp3.com (Amy) with Robot Voice Effect via Audacity
If you have any ideas, criticism or feedback, let me know in the comments.
Last but not least, have fun and good luck, Commander!